STEP 1｜Purchase pass
Please click on the URL below to purchase a general admission pass, which includes access to all events.
Within 24 hours of the ticket purchase, an e-mail will be sent to the address submitted through the reservation page of each program (for ticket payment through convenience stores, an e-mail will be sent within 24 hours of payment).
- Kyun-Chome “Softest Places” Workshop is free. Booking essential (in case of high demand, entry will be allocated by lottery).
［General Admission Tickets on sale 20th January, 2020］
- Adults ¥5,800
- Students ¥4,500
- Minato ward residents ¥5,300
- - For entry, please purchase a general admission pass. Tickets cannot be bought for individual events.
- - Participants for “A Crisis Management Workshop in the Age of Arts Festivals” will be reviewed and selected in the case of many applicants.
- - High school students or younger, seniors aged 70 or over, disabled: Free. Booking by telephone only. If unable to book online, please call us: 050-5358-8561 (10:00–18:00)
- - No entry for preschoolers
- - Tickets cannot be changed or cancelled after purchasing.
STEP 2｜Book events
Pass holders have access to the booking page. As capacity is limited, please book the events you wish to see as soon as possible after purchasing your pass.
- - When purchasing your pass, please be advised that you cannot make a booking for a fully booked event.
- - Please click here to check the number of remaining tickets for each performance before purchasing.
- - No entries are made available on the day. However, if an event is not fully booked, pass holders can enter without booking in advance (on a first come, first served basis). For information on availability, go to https://theatercommons.tokyo/news/(offered in Japanese only).
STEP 3｜Attend events
At the box office, please show your pass on your smartphone or as a computer printout. (Please note that we do not issue physical passes.)
- - Box office and venue doors open 30 minutes before start.
- - All seats are unreserved.
- - Minato ward residents: Please show proof of address to claim your discount.
- - Students: Please show your student card to claim your discount.